Looking to join a fast growing company with a great culture? We have partnered with an industry-leading organization on a search for a Senior Accountant to support this company’s Sales Team.
• Exceptional benefits including PTO and holiday schedule
• Great pay plus bonus
• Responsible for the day to day activities involved in the monthly and quarterly close and
assists in the preparation of internal financial statements.
• Provide accurate and timely posting of all journal entry transactions according to GAAP
for all operating companies. Maintain well organized journal entry files and evidence of
approval. Review entries posted by the Junior/Staff Accountant.
• Reconcile the balance sheet and relevant income statement accounts to ensure accurate
• Prepare and review of monthly Balance Sheet account analysis for all operating
companies, ensuring that all balances are correct and have proper supporting
documentation. Drive account analysis and other meetings for operating companies.
• Prepare and review schedules and provide requested information for internal/external
• Ensure financial statements and supporting documentation are prepared and maintained
according to Group Accounting Policies.
• Reconcile intercompany transactions and balances for operating companies on a monthly
• Collaborate with business units and other departments (e.g. Payroll, Finance, A/P, etc.)
on ad-hoc projects.
• Identify and prepare non-recurring accrual entries.
• Drive input and assist with implementation of departmental improvements.
• Perform assigned tasks using established procedures with sound judgment, evaluation
and critical thinking.
• Provide training and guidance for new and existing staff. Assist existing staff with
resolving day-to- day issues.
Required education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
• Certified Public Accountant a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant accounting experience.
• Strong Excel skills.
Qualities that we are seeking:
• Knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedures
• Knowledge of accrual based accounting practices.
• Understanding of internal controls over financial reporting (Sox).
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well with others and a team player.
• Takes responsibility of assigned tasks and is proactive.
• Ability to identify continuous improvement measures to optimize team’s performance.
• Continuous enthusiasm, positive approach to problem solving and excellent customer